I got this from www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This is the description of it: "our appetizing cheese dip with seasoned beef, served with warm tostada chips".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the Velveeta into cubes.
- 2Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- 3Stir frequently until cheese melts then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minute.
- 4Serve with hot tortilla chips for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of Chili's Queso by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 1754.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground cayenne pepper