Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Top Secret Recipes www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, 5-10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from the heat. Cover and allow to cool.
- Pour into a covered container for storage in the refrigerator.
- Keeps for 2 months.
I hate to give a bad review...but since it's an actual copycat recipe and not your own I will be brutally honest :-) I didn't think this tasted ANYTHING like Arby Sauce. To me it just tasted like ketchup with some seasonings thrown in. I actually ended up throwing it out. I know there are several postings of this same recipe, so some people must like the taste, but for me it fell short of the real thing. Thanks for posting though.
We live in a town that doesn't have an Arbys but does have a Hardeys, so i was desperate to find a recipe for the sauce that I could make on my own. I have to say, this one tastes just like the original! I added more garlic and onion than recommended, and it's just how i like it! LOVE this. Thanks so much!
Love it!!! Easy to make and tastes right on. I make triple the recipe and the last drop is still just as good as the first, It's a little thicker than the real deal, but I like that better (it doesn't drip off my sandwich as much!). Thanks for a great recipe!