1/2 Photos of Top Secret Recipes Version of Arby's Sauce by Todd Wilbur
A pretty good clone recipe from Arby's. Adapted from a Todd Wilbur recipe. From Top Secret Recipes www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium het, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, around 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat, cover and let stand until cool.
- 3Store in a clean, sterile jar with a cover.
- 4Keeps in the fridge up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of Arby's Sauce by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g