Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar or 4 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and salt in vinegar until dissolved.
- Add mayonnaine, horseradish and vinegar mix into a blender. Set on medium until pureed. (About 10 seconds).
- Chill in covered container until smooth and creamy (about 2 to 3 hours).
This recipe was created by Todd Wilbur for his book "Top Secret Recipes Unlocked" (Penguin/Putnam)
Very simple, very tasty. I used Miracle Whip instead of mayo due to allergies. If you do that, you might want to taste it and see if it needs a bit more horseradish. Gets even better if it sits in the refrigerator for a day.
Excellent sauce, just like the stuff they serve at Arby's!