1 hr 5 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com At Tony Roma's Restaurant, this comes served alongside the Carolina Honeys Salmon. But, you could probably fix this and serve it alongside ham, turkey...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake yam for 40-45 minutes at 400.
- 2(This will leave the yam baked nearly all the way through, but firm enough to slice when cool).
- 3Remove yam from oven and allow to cool enough so that you can handle it.
- 4When cool, remove skin and slice into 1-inch bite-size pieces.
- 5Melt 1 TBSP of butter in large skillet.
- 6Add chopped onion and pecans.
- 7Saute for a couple of minutes until onions pieces begin to turn brown.
- 8Add yam slices, maple syrup, and cinnamon and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring often, or until yam pieces are hot and tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Tony Roma's Maple Sweet Potatoes by Todd Wilb
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.5
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 181.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g