Recipe by Baking Bunny
This recipe is soo good, I'm not a big fan of oriental food, but this hits the spot everytime. I told my mom I was going to post this and she didn't want me to saying it was "our secret family recipe"...well, I'm posting it anyway (just don't tell my mom!). ;)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 small onions
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 large carrots
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) boxes raisins
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesof large egg roll wraps
- 2 eggs (beaten)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions and cook in a large skillet with ground beef and soy sauce. Cook until beef is browned, remove from heat and put into a bowl.
- In a food processor, shred carrots, parsley, and walnuts. Mix well with beef mixture.
- Put 2.5 TBSP of filling into center of a wrap, dip fingers in egg and dab a little on all four corners of the wrap.
- Fold top triangle over filling, followed by both sides, and roll until closed.
- Fry in canola oil until a golden brown - enjoy! To reheat leftovers, wrap egg roll in a napkin or paper towel and heat for one minute.