A delicious meal.
Make and share this Top Round Steaks With Rosemary Garlic Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Steak: Combine rosemary, dressing, & Worcestershire sauce in a zip lock bag. Add Steaks and shake to coat.
- Let marinade at least 10 minutes.
- Place steaks in broiler.
- Broil on high for 4-7 minutes each side.
- Potatoes: Combine Rosemary, dressing, potatoes, and seasoning.
- Wrap in aluminum foil. Fold all sides and seal on top and edges of the foil. Broil 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender, turning once during cooking.