1/2 Photos of Top Ramen Oriental Green Beans
This is one of my favorite recipe inventions. It is easy to make and I like to eat it with ham, so I often have it for Christmas dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the green beans, cut off the ends, and cut the green beans into 3-4" lengths.
- 2Steam until just tender.
- 3In a large nonstick frying pan put the oil and the powder from the two Top Ramen seasoning packets.
- 4I like to use the oriental flavored seasoning.
- 5Mix the oil and seasoning powder together.
- 6Do not turn on the heat yet, or the powdered spices might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- 7Next crumble one packet of the noodles into small pieces and stir into the oil mixture.
- 8Save the other noodles for soup or some other recipe.
- 9After the dried noodles are well coated with oil, stir in the cooked green beans.
- 10Turn the heat on medium, and stir the green beans occasionally, until heated through.
- 11Add salt and pepper when half heated, and then stir in the toasted almonds just before you turn off the heat.
- 12Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Ramen Oriental Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Top Ramen noodles