Recipe by aimbrulee
This is a super cheap and easy way to feed your family on a tight budget. It's made from the top ramen noodles you find on the soup aisle, and whatever leftover meat you have in the fridge from the night before, and your favorite veggies.
- 6 ounces ramen noodles (2 pkgs flavor of choice)
- 2 carrots (diced in bite sized pieces)
- 1 broccoli, crown (cut in bite sized pieces)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 cup chicken breast (cooked, or pork chop, or any other meat you have in the fridge, diced)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the veggies in a pot just until tender, slightly firm.
- In a seperate pot, boil the noodles 3 or 4 minutes, and drain the water out.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over med-high heat and add the noodles.
- As they are sizzling, open only one packet of the seasoning provided in the Top Ramen packet, and sprinkle over the noodles ( using both seasoning packs will make it too salty). Stir the noodles occasionally allowing them to brown and crisp up a little. Add the veggies and meat , and drizzle lightly with soy sauce. Cook a few more minutes until veggies are tender and noodles are seasoned and cooked well.
- Serve and enjoy.