Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I've recently become re-addicted to Top Ramen, so of course I had to find a way to eat it for breakfast! This recipe will make 1-3 burritos, depending on tortilla size.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, your favorite flavor (I prefer chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- hot sauce
- flour tortilla
- Boil 2 cups of water. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat egg.
- Add ramen noodles to boiling water. Slowly pour in beaten egg. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain all but about 1 tablespoon water, Stir in seasoning packet, cheese, and desired amount of hot sauce.
- Wrap ramen mixture in a warm flour tortilla and enjoy!
This is good. Like so bad for you it's good. Could only handle a few bites though. Added some green onion for something "healthy" :)
You are an Evil Ramen Genius! This is so good! The Ramen takes on the flavor of the eggs. Also worked with corn tortillas.
Just wanted to let you know that your not alone. I'm battling this terrible addiction too, to no avail. I've found that the noodles taste better if you add the seasoning packet at the beginning, before boiling. Be strong, keep your chin up. There's more of us closet addicts than people know.