1/3 Photos of Top of the Stove Ziti
A stovetop meal that is easy to make and quick to get on the table. I love that it uses broccoli too! The kids really enjoyed it in our house! Time includes bringing water to a boil. Found in a Woman's Day magazine March 08 (funny as I got the magazine in February!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pot of water as package directs; adding broccoli 4 minutes before pasta is done.
- 2Mix pasta sauce and the ricotta in a large saucepan; cooking over medium-low heat until hot.
- 3Drain pasta and broccoli; return to pot.
- 4Add sauce mixture; toss to mix and coat.
- 5IMMEDIATELY add mozzarella and about half the parsley and Parmesan; stir until mozzarella melts.
- 6Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining parsley and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top of the Stove Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 1116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g