Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These are packed full of texture and flavor.
Make and share this Top of the Line Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite size chunks.
- Add potatoes, garlic a 4 quart saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium high and cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and add butter, ground white pepper and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add milk and beat until creamy smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
Yum! These potatoes were simple and good. I was surprised how much garlic flavor there was by just adding the garlic into the water with the potatoes. Thanks Audrey M for a nice side dish. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.