Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy and super easy to make! Don't use green grapes as they are too sour... and don't go too crazy with the Miracle Whip.
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail (one regular sized can)
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- salt and pepper
- In large bowl, shred the entire chicken, making sure to get all the good chicken meat off. Two forks are handy.
- Add Miracle Whip, red onion, grapes and fruit cocktail. Drain fruit cocktail first, leaving only a couple teaspoons juice for sweetness in the salad.
- Add celery and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and enjoy!