Recipe by Noni Suzanne
I can't remember which magazine I found this recipe in, but it is a nice change from ordinary grilled steak.
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons tub-style chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, chopped
- 4 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- For Gorgonzola butter, in a small bowl, combine Gorgonzola cheese, cream cheese spread, butter and pine nuts. Shape cheese mixture into a 1" diameter log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Trim fat from steaks.
- Place steaks on grill until steaks reach desired doneness, turning once half way through grilling.
- To serve, cut Gorgonzola butter log into slices and place a slice or two on each steak.