Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the latest Top Chef season. I can't wait to make this.
Make and share this Top Chef Arroz Con Pollo recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- drizzle olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 5 g of sazon seasoning
- 4 whole chicken thighs, cut into two
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a saute pan, sweat Chorizo for ten minutes or until slightly.
- cooked through, adding pepper, cilantro, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil;.
- cook until tender. Add water, rice and Sazon; saute for 1 minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In oven, cook chicken and sauteed.
- vegetables and chorizo until done, for about 45 minute.