New Years Eve-- After getting the house sparkling, preparing all the little goodies and beautifully arranged on their trays (only to be devoured later), and getting myself spiffed up as well did my thoughts turn to... what am I going to drink tonight at our annual NYE party. Well, at my husband's insistence I finally tried this particular drink that he had found on "The Professional Bartender" program we have on our pc. Perhaps it helped me help my team win the Women VS. the Men at SCENE IT ( great game for movie buffs), perhaps not.. but I certainly enjoyed the drinks as well as getting my daily dose of Vitamin C!
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces coffee liqueur (we used Kahlua)
- 4 fluid ounces orange juice
- Fill an on the rocks (Old Fashioned) glass with ice and pour in coffee liqueur.
- Pour orange juice in next.
- Drink the Tootsie Roll goodness.
- Please do not be swayed by the color of the drink (it's quite ummm not quite right)~ but instead enjoy the refreshing flavor!