1/2 Photos of Tootie's Poached Salmon
This is so good! I eat it cold the next day and it's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients(except salmon) in a 10-12 inch skillet.
- 2Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Add salmon. Lower heat to medium low heat and gently simmer until fish is medium well done-about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove salmon.
- 5Condense liquid down, adding a little more orange juice if you want a little more orangy flavor.
- 6Place salmon on serving dishes.
- 7When sauce is starting to thicken up nicely, pour over fish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tootie's Poached Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 556.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g