Recipe by Juju Bee
My Husband's Best friend's wife gave me this "Secret" simple recipe. You can really use any pre-cooked sausage you like, we prefer sliced kielbasa and mini smoked sausages combined
Top Review by breezermom
I've had this before with meatballs, but never with sausages. It is very good. I wasn't really sure how much sausage to use, since it was unspecified. I ended up with less than I needed. Other than that, it was a very tastey treat to munch on during the ball games today. Made for My Three Chefs game!
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce (found on the ketchup isle)
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grape jelly
- pre-cooked dinner sausage (of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Chili Sauce and grape jelly over medium heat, stirring until combined.
- Drain sausages and slice if neccesary (we like a mix of smoked mini sausages and sliced kielbasa).
- Add sausage to sauce and let heat through(you may transfer to a crockpot if you want to keep them warm for a while.).
- Serve buffet style, with a box of toothpicks,so that your guests can poke away at them! Yum!