Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My Husband's Best friend's wife gave me this "Secret" simple recipe. You can really use any pre-cooked sausage you like, we prefer sliced kielbasa and mini smoked sausages combined
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce (found on the ketchup isle)
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grape jelly
- pre-cooked dinner sausage (of your choice)
- Mix Chili Sauce and grape jelly over medium heat, stirring until combined.
- Drain sausages and slice if neccesary (we like a mix of smoked mini sausages and sliced kielbasa).
- Add sausage to sauce and let heat through(you may transfer to a crockpot if you want to keep them warm for a while.).
- Serve buffet style, with a box of toothpicks,so that your guests can poke away at them! Yum!
I've had this before with meatballs, but never with sausages. It is very good. I wasn't really sure how much sausage to use, since it was unspecified. I ended up with less than I needed. Other than that, it was a very tastey treat to munch on during the ball games today. Made for My Three Chefs game!