Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great meatless dinner. This is wonderful is you are looking for something healthy and quick. You can also make ahead a freeze. The cooking time on this is 30 mins total!
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles (no cooking needed)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce garlic and herb seasoning (soup mix or can us onion soup mix)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed & chopped fine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen carrots (grated)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs,.
- ricotta cheese, mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and soup mix.
- In prepared dish layer noodles,.
- cheese mixture, broccoli, carrots. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
- Place in Nuwave/Flavorwave covered, on Hi heat for 15 minute Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes on Hi. This recipe makes four to six servings.
- 6 servings 30 - 10 min prep time.