1/1 Photo of Too Much Summer Squash in the Garden Baked Squash
1 hr 20 mins
Here's a great recipe for those squash choked gardens. Really simple to prepare. I'm not too fond of squash, but will eat this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and cut up squash. Boil until tender.
- 2Drain thoroughly and mash slightly.
- 3Add all ingredients except 1/2 of butter and 1/2 of cracker crumbs to squash. Pour squash mixture into baking dish.
- 4Mix remaining butter and crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees F for about 1 hour or until brown on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too Much Summer Squash in the Garden Baked Squash
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 250.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g