Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe comes from The Dave Nichol Cookbook which features Canada's President's Choice products. I'm sure there are other Szechwan sauces in the US that would work just as well. Very easy dish to put together and low in calories too! (268 calories/serving) The veggies are there, so all you need is basmatti rice cooked in chicken broth for a delicious meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1 cup peanut sauce (President's Choice Too Good To Be True Memories of Szechwan peanut sauce preferred)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut in julienne strips
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Wipe chicken breasts with damp cloth and pat dry.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together peanut sauce, onion, mushrooms and red pepper.
- Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cover and bake in oven for 40-50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.