Recipe by BamaKathy
I tried this recipe off another website and could not believe how delicious it was. My family loves it. It's light, fast and easy to make, and really delicious!!
- 2 (1 lb) bags frozen vegetables (I use broccoli, red pepper, mushroom, carrot blend)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups uncle bens brown rice, prepared according to package directions (10 minute kind)
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add oil to skillet and saute chicken pieces for five minutes.
- Add frozen veggies, garlic powder, salt and pepper and saute until tender-crisp.
- In the meantime, in separate pot, cook rice according to package directions.
- When veggies are tender-crisp, drain off excess broth, and add teriyaki sauce.
- Heat through.
- Serve over rice.