Recipe by Debbie1966
This moist muffin is so tasty and healthy - you'll feel almost guilty making and serving them!!
Top Review by Jewels in Woodinville, WA
I just made these muffins for a last minute company lunch. I was in denial of the so few ingredients so I added an egg and a splash of OJ. (Not needed, I am sure.) The muffins were a big hit. Now I am planning on trying them with other cake flavors and different fillings. Thanks, Debbie!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix, unprepared
- 15 ounces libby solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves