Prep 3 mins
Cook 19 mins
This moist muffin is so tasty and healthy - you'll feel almost guilty making and serving them!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix, unprepared
- 15 ounces libby solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and stir until moistened.
- You do NOT need any liquid- only the pumpkin and cake mix- keep stirring- it will be wonderful!
- Drop by spoonfuls into lightly greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 19- 23 minutes.
I just made these muffins for a last minute company lunch. I was in denial of the so few ingredients so I added an egg and a splash of OJ. (Not needed, I am sure.) The muffins were a big hit. Now I am planning on trying them with other cake flavors and different fillings. Thanks, Debbie!
I have children with food allergies, and I have to make most of their food from scratch. What a treat to find something tasty and simple. I used "Duncan Hines moist deluxe butter recipe golden mix" for an allergy free recipe (the mix does not claim to contain egg or milk). I have to report, though, that I liked them more than my little ones. Maybe it's more of a grown up treat.
So easy! My husband made these this evening, though he was sceptical....where's the liquid, he asked! But they turned out great, and they smell so good, like gingerbread. Oh, a note for other metric measurement users....the cake mix box that is 518g is just right.