Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a recipe for yummy muffins that I found in Woman's World magazine. I made them last fall and my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) group loved 'em!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat ingredients together on low until just combined. Increase to medium speed and beat for two minutes more.
- Pour into 24 paper lined muffin cups. Bake 18 minutes.
- ***Can be frosted with premade cream cheese frosting with a dash of pumpkin pie spice mixed in and topped with chopped walnuts.
- ***Can substitute spice cake mix for the carrot cake mix.
These are nice and super moist cupcakes. They taste pretty good but would be great with a cream cheese frosting. I frosted them with mm fondant but it just isn't enough.
Absolutely delicious and healthy too! I had originally been given this recipe at a weight watchers meeting and subsequently lost it. I was so happy to find it again here. Try it .... you'll like it !!!