Recipe by CallMeBubbles, Dahling
This is a recipe for yummy muffins that I found in Woman's World magazine. I made them last fall and my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) group loved 'em!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat ingredients together on low until just combined. Increase to medium speed and beat for two minutes more.
- Pour into 24 paper lined muffin cups. Bake 18 minutes.
- ***Can be frosted with premade cream cheese frosting with a dash of pumpkin pie spice mixed in and topped with chopped walnuts.
- ***Can substitute spice cake mix for the carrot cake mix.