Recipe by Sherrybeth
This was something quick I came up with tonight because one of the kids wanted a pie. One of them wanted something strawberry and one didn't care what it was as long as it was sweet. You can use any Jello flavor you like and use plain "white" Cool Whip or you can mix and match flavors to suit your tastes. It doesn't get much easier than this.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello strawberry gelatin (strawberry daiquiri flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) strawberry Cool Whip