Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my party must have, i have to double the recipe and there still isnt enough!i was tired of creamy salads and came across this dressing in a magazine about 10 years ago. its wonderfully refreshing and keeps well. you can add whatever you have in the fridge.
- 250 g dry spiral shaped pasta
- 1 red capsicum, chopped finely
- 1 green capsicum, chopped finely
- 125 g ham hocks, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Cook pasta till just tender.
- drain and run under cold water till cold.
- drain well.
- place pasta in a large bowl with ham, capsicums and chives.
- combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well till combined.
- pour over salad and toss well.
Loved it! Another great recipe to use up left over Xmas ham. I used wholemeal pasta and spring onions in place of chives. Thanks for sharing...it's a keeper!