1/2 Photos of Too Easy Oriental Chicken
Good served over Rice or your favorite Oriental Side dishes. This is really simple and quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1Marinate chicken thighs in the dark soy sauce for at least 1 hour.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add in garlic and ginger. Saute long enough to allow the ginger and garlic to release their aroma.
- 3Add in the chicken and saute until golden brown.
- 4Add in green onions, chicken broth, oyster sauce, rice wine, light soy sauce and Splenda.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Once the sauce starts to boil, about 3-5 minutes, mix in the cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- 7Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too Easy Oriental Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 957.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.3 g