Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Almost too easy!
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (3 ounce) bags bacon bits
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dip mix
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded kind
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
This is one of those rich, guilty pleasure dishes. The potatoes turned out very creamy, moist and cheesy. I made this as written using light sour cream. It's very easy to dump together and bake. This would be great for a potluck or buffet. Thanx for sharing!