1/1 Photo of Too-Easy Fudge (2 Ingredients)
1 hr 2 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
Found in Pampered Chef's Spring 2003 Season's Best. You can use any flavour icing or chips so use your imagination. The consultant doing my cousin's bridal shower used vanilla icing and white chocolate chips-Yummy! Cook time is cool time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g container prepared creamy chocolate frosting
- 300 g package pure milk chocolate chips
- 1Place both in a glass measuring cup.
- 2Microwave on HIGH 40- 60 seconds, stirring at 20 second intervals. (Chips may not be completely melted). Stir until chips are melted, and mixture is smooth.
- 3Method 1: Pour mixture into 8 x 8 square pan lined with parchment paper.
- 4If desired, sprinkle nuts, mini marshmallows,or chocolate chips on top.
- 5Cool in fridge 30- 60 minutes or until firm.
- 6Cut into squares and serve.
- 7Method 2: Cool mixture slightly, to 80 degrees F Transfer mixture to a icing bag with a large star tip.
- 8Pipe small rosettes onto a cooled surface, such as a cutting board.
- 9Cool for 5-10 minutes and then continue with remaining batter.
- 10Serve or chill.
- 11Makes approx 90 pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too-Easy Fudge (2 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3404.3
- Calories from Fat 1520
- Total Fat 168.8 g
- Saturated Fat 80.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 1062.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 464.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 415.3 g
- Protein 28.0 g