Recipe by * Pamela *
Found in Pampered Chef's Spring 2003 Season's Best. You can use any flavour icing or chips so use your imagination. The consultant doing my cousin's bridal shower used vanilla icing and white chocolate chips-Yummy! Cook time is cool time
- 1 (450 g) containerprepared creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 (300 g) packagepure milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Place both in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on HIGH 40- 60 seconds, stirring at 20 second intervals. (Chips may not be completely melted). Stir until chips are melted, and mixture is smooth.
- Method 1: Pour mixture into 8 x 8 square pan lined with parchment paper.
- If desired, sprinkle nuts, mini marshmallows,or chocolate chips on top.
- Cool in fridge 30- 60 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Method 2: Cool mixture slightly, to 80 degrees F Transfer mixture to a icing bag with a large star tip.
- Pipe small rosettes onto a cooled surface, such as a cutting board.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and then continue with remaining batter.
- Serve or chill.
- Makes approx 90 pieces.