Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think I got this from the cookbook "Peanut Butter Planet". It has only 5 ingredients and is super easy to make.
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt together the peanut butter, chocolate, and margarine over low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sugar and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Scrape mixture into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
i made this recipe and it is super easy and really good just a bit to sweet but really good next time i'll up the choclate and the peanut butter to even out the sweetness... see a great easy recipe