Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband and family LOVE this... it's SO yummy and SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY! Serve with a salad and garlic bread and you've got a quick, simple, delicous dinner that everyone will love!
- 2 frozen pillsbury deep dish pie shells
- 1 can Veg-All
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can del monte sliced potato
- 1 can chicken (shred up or leave in chunks)
- In 1 pie dish add all ingredients and mix well.
- Place other pie dish on top and remove the pie pan (only the one on top!) Bake for 30 minutes at 350F OR until pie crust is browned.
made this for dinner when my brother and sister-in-law came over. Soo esay and soo good. everyone went on and on about it. i have four kids and my brother-in-law has 1 so i tripled the recipie. my plan was to have leftovers. No hope in that! this was devoured. i love chicken pot pie but never made it because with four small children i thought i couldn't be bothered. but this is so easy. it tastes like it took all day. My kids loved it too! a new one for our dinner table. Thank You!!!!
Great simple recipe. I am sure she left it bland for the children. I added garlic, black pepper, and a little salt. I also used cream of mushroom soup. I used refrigerated rolled dough because I had it on hand and just my regular glass pie plate as well. I will definatly make this again. Thanks for sharing.
This was very easy to make. However, I thought it was a bit bland and needed some additional spices. Also, I would estimate it as more like 6-8 servings. My DH refused to try it, and my 1 yo DD didn't seem to like it much, so I don't think I'll make it again.