Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was going to make omelets at the group home I work at and was running out of time so I wiped up this recipe and everyone really loved it.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb turkey bacon, cut in 1/4-1/2-inch strips
- 1 -12 ounce frozen asparagus spear, diced into 1/2-1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons basil
- garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 to 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. heat oil in pan. Saute onion, turkey bacon and asparagus. Cook until aspargus are tender.
- 2 In a bowl beat the eggs. add milk, basil and seasonings.
- 3. add egg mixture to pan, stirring frequently.
- 4. after the eggs are cooked fold in the cheeses.