Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love how simple this recipe is. Our family had our own little cooking contest and Daddy won! Just save a few slices of bacon the next time you fry some up and you won't regret it.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Place cream cheese in mixing bowl and allow to soften while heating potatoes.
- Heat potatoes according to directions.
- Chop bacon and green onions.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, bacon and pepper until smooth. Top with green onions and enjoy.