Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
My son made his own quick snack idea that he'd like to share. It's quick and easy-and is fun to eat. All ingredients are not exact.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 ounce Doritos
- 1 ounce shredded lettuce
- 1 ounce grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon bacon ranch dressing
- Get tortilla and lay on plate.
- Crunch up a handful of chips and put on tortilla.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add lettuce and squirt a little bacon ranch dressing on top.
- Roll up - or as my son does, folds it into a ball and eats it! :).