Recipe by coconutcream
Ok, so I'll admit that I was drawn to this recipe because of the name, but they sound tasty too!
- 2 cups frosted flakes, crushed to 1 cup
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together egg, milk, and oil.
- Add cereal mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over batter.
- With a knife, swirl chocolate through batter. Do not overmix.
- Divide batter into 12 greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.