Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband and I came up with this eclectic mix of ingredients, and everyone we've served it to loves it! Tastes good cold, too.
- 1 pre-made pizza dough, such as boboli
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup of pre-made alfredo sauce, such as ragu
- 1 -2 cooked chicken breast, torn into irregular-sized chunks
- 6 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan.
- Mix together pesto and alfredo sauce (using more or less of either according to taste.) Spread sauce on pizza crust.
- Place chicken, mushrooms and onion slices on pizza.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top of pizza, using more if wish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, just until feta starts to lightly brown.