Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love there coleslaw. The portion it makes is really big so I cut it down to 3rds. I also used spelnda instead of sugar and did it to taste instead of adding it all at one time.
- 1 large head white cabbage, shredded
- 1 5⁄8 lbs carrots, shredded
- 2 bunches green onions (including green tops)
- 4 1⁄3 cups white vinegar
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2⁄3 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄3 lbs sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2⁄3 teaspoon oregano
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons celery seeds
- Combine all ingredients
- store in tight-fitting lidded container.
This is not even close. The cumin gives is that special taste of Sloppy Joes. Yuck. Don't waste your time.