Recipe by D.L. Riddle
This recipe came from the local newschannel,one of the sports guys. These are delicious!
- 3 baby back rib racks, already trimmed
- 3 cans pineapple juice
- 1 bottle of wham seasoning (www.willinghams.com) or 1 bottle your favorite barbecue rub
- barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 1 can Coca-Cola
Directions See How It's Made
- 2 nights before cooking,soak ribs overnight in pineapple juice.
- The night before cooking,rub down ribs (both sides) with seasoning and let sit until the next morning.
- Do not remove or rinse rub from ribs,stand ribs up in roaster with small amount of water on the bottom and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours (less time for only 1 or 2 slabs),occasionally baste the slabs with can of classic coke.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 hours (cool off period) Finish on either an oven broiler or outdoor grill,saucing at least 5 times on both back and front of the slabs,about 15 to 25 minutes.
- Ribs will melt in your mouth!