D.L. Riddle's Note:
This recipe came from the local newschannel,one of the sports guys. These are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 baby back rib racks, already trimmed
- 3 cans pineapple juice
- 1 bottle of wham seasoning (www.willinghams.com) or 1 bottle your favorite barbecue rub
- barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 12 nights before cooking,soak ribs overnight in pineapple juice.
- 2The night before cooking,rub down ribs (both sides) with seasoning and let sit until the next morning.
- 3Do not remove or rinse rub from ribs,stand ribs up in roaster with small amount of water on the bottom and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours (less time for only 1 or 2 slabs),occasionally baste the slabs with can of classic coke.
- 4Remove from oven and let sit for 2 hours (cool off period) Finish on either an oven broiler or outdoor grill,saucing at least 5 times on both back and front of the slabs,about 15 to 25 minutes.
- 5Ribs will melt in your mouth!
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tony Rizzo's Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 53.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks