Recipe by Cluich
This is so easy to throw together, and it's a substantial no-cook option for the summer.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cannellini
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (1 tsp. if using dried)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (green part only)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the beans in a strainer and rinse with cold water. Drain well, then place in a serving dish. Add the tuna in large flakes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil and lemon juice. Add salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix it all together and pour over the beans and tuna.
- Sprinkle in the scallions, toss well, and serve.