- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons rice wine
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons applesauce
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in medium-size glass or plastic bowl, then whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Use as a sauce with tonkatsu (fried pork cutlets, or chicken cutlets) and katsudon, or as a sauce to accompany grilled chicken, turkey, pork, steaks or fish.
- You can even drizzle some on a shredded cabbage salad.