Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
A Japanese recipe for ZWT6.
Make and share this Tonkatsu (Fried Pork With Bread Crumbs) recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g pork loin, in thin slices
- 4 egg yolks
- 60 g flour
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cabbage, shredded
- 1 sheet nori, in thin strips
- Coat the pork with flour; dip them in the egg yolks and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate them for one hour.
- Fry the pork in hot oil, 5 minutes per side.
- Put the pork slices on a plate,
- Put the cabbage on the side and the nori on top.
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce.