Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This candy is a favorite with the kids and makes a great Christmas gift for teachers.
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup plain M&M' (during Christmas use the green and red ones for the seasonal look)
- 8 pieces white chocolate bark
- In separate bowl mix cereal, pretzels, and m&m's.
- Melt white chocolate over stove on low heat and continue stirring until melted. You can melt white chocolate in microwave if desired.
- Do not let white chocolate boil.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into melted chocolate. Stir until mixture is starting to look covered and then slowly pour the rest of the cereal mix into pot.
- Turn off heat and mix until all the mixture is covered with white chocolate.
- Pour candy on wax paper and spread out.
- Let it sit for about an hour or until completely cool.
- Cut into square pieces with knife or you can break it with your fingers.
- Put into any kind of container you desire.
- Give as a gift in a pretty container or a good party snack.