Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Posting this so I don't lose it. Real similar to all the other's out here on Zaar, but I like this one a bit better. Got this from my sister. Cook time includes time to let dressing sit.
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces black-eyed peas, drained
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the chopped avocado to prevent browning.
- Mix tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, green onions, corn and peas together.
- Pour dressing over and gently mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crusty bread.
Let me be the first one to give this 5 stars! (I am sure there will be many others!) Great flavor!! Has a nice Pico de Gallo taste. I did everything the same except added about 1/8 cup of chopped nacho slices. Thanks for sharing! YUM ;-)