Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A basic dough to make 6 x 20cm pizza
Make and share this Toni's Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- 550 g strong flour
- 1 tablespoon dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 -350 ml lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper. Stir in the honey and olive oil.
- Dissolve yeast in the water and let rise for 10 minutes.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.Mix with your hands to form a dough.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and pliable.
- Lightly oil a bowl and place the dough, cover with platic wrao and let rise 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and knead for a few more minutes. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball. Rest for 10 minutes on an oiled tray.
- Flatten and pull with your fingers and hands until you shape into a 20cm circle.
- bake in a preheated oven at 180C with your favourite toppings for about 10-15 minutes.