Recipe by racerchik
Delicious Cajun corn dish. I cook it in an old cast iron skillet. Fantastic! Note: if you use a good, fresh andouille, you won't need to add much salt or pepper, if any.
- 2 tablespoons sweet creamy butter
- 1⁄2 cup creole mix (onions, garlic, bell pepper and parsley)
- 3 large ears of corn, cut off the cob
- 1⁄2 lb good andouille sausage, diced
- 2 small creole tomatoes, seeded and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in cast iron skillet.
- Add creole mix, cook until translucent.
- Add andouille. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add corn, cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Stir and heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Ready to serve.