Recipe by Color Guard Mom
I got this recipe off a dear friend in Hawaii. This is an awesome salad - great by itself or as a side dish.
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
A very tasty salad which we enjoyed with Recipe #340714, and lamb kebabs made with Recipe #171661 on a bed of Recipe #289258. I used kalamata olives and cheddar, I omitted the salami (but will make sure I have some next time), used honey ham (I wasn't at all sure what dak ham was), added some red pepper and included one of the suggested variations: avocado. I love the versatility that this recipe provides and intend making it for take-to-work lunches. Thank you for sharing this recipe. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, sliced and cut up
- 1⁄2 lb dak ham, sliced and cup up
- 1⁄2 lb garlic monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces large black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean all the veggies and cut up as desired. Use the amounts you'd like in your salad.
- Avocado, peeled and sliced.
- Provolone cheese, sliced and cut up.
- Monterey and Cheddar Cheese, sliced and cut up.
- Broccoli, cut up into bite size pieces.
- Green Peppers, sliced.
- Green Onions, chopped.
- White Onions, diced.
- Turkey Breast, sliced and cut up.
- Honey Ham, sliced and cut up.
- Top with croutons and your favorite dressing!